Ended Jan 31, 2023
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
What You'll Learn
Miami University’s miniMBA program is a fast-track, light-sample version of the full MBA. It abridges a 2-year MBA degree into an "overview" learning experience of approximately 24 hours of media content. This program is ideal for professionals who want to strengthen their perception of the modern business world, with innovation and informed business decision-making at its core.
The program includes MBA essentials, such as leadership, entrepreneurship, accounting and finance, but will be more laser-focused on the concepts and activities at the forefront of these business areas. Each topic will feature the highest quality mini lectures, meaningful readings, and case studies, each taught by Miami University’s Farmer School of Business faculty. To add to your learning, and to include a little Miami University Love and Honor, we’ve included interviews with some of our successful Miami alumni.
Business Innovation, Change Management, and Disruptive Technologies
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Change Management
- Creativity and Design Thinking
- Leveraging Disruptive Technology in the Digital World
- Financial Management
- Cash Flows, Taxes and Decision-Making
- What is a Supply Chain and Why is it Important
Strategy, Ethics and the Business Mindset
- Cross-cultural Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for business professional who...
- Want to strengthen their understanding of the modern business world
- Want to make an impactful contribution to their organization's innovation efforts
- Want to leverage their skills and experience in current or future business endeavors
- Want to differentiate themselves and their skills amongst their peers
- Are interested in pursuing an MBA
Miami University's Farmer School of Business has been ranked as the No. 18 public business school in the country by Poets and Quants in its 2020 Top Undergraduate Business Schools in the nation, and the top business school in Ohio.
Miami University made Money’s Magazine's Top 10 list for CEOs of Fortune 500 companies – and the magazine points out that Miami is the only school in the top 10 with two female Fortune 500 CEOs to its credit.
Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+ or Chrome 43+ (Internet Explorer is currently not supported)
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 8+ (64-bit)
Non-blocked access to youtube.com
- Michael Conger
- Megan Gerhardt
- Haim Kassa
- David Yin
- Lee Biggerstaff
- David Eyman
- Skip Benamati
- Michelle Frank
- Xiowen Huang
- Pete Salzarulo
- Mike McCarthy
- Darryl Rice
- Jim Coyle
- Chris Welter
- Chelsea Green
To learn more about our instructors and Miami’s Farmer School of Business, click here.